Business Development Manager
Type: Permanent – Full Time
The role of the Business Development Manager is to generate new business opportunities. The Business Development Manager is required to sell Contis own branded and white label financial services products into chosen market sectors and manages business wins through to first implementation phase . In addition, the Business Development Manager will identify new market opportunities and product evaluation to drive growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Business Development (80%):
• Create and agree business plan annually with CCO.
• Thoroughly research and understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer targets and scope Contis opportunity
• Build, manage and maintain substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievement.
• Execute against agreed business plan and provide weekly and monthly report detailing progress, actions and any changes required to meet financial targets.
• Ensure effective sales process from initial contact with prospect to contract signature.
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required and in line with company guidelines.
• Liaise with other areas of the business as appropriate including marketing, delivery, compliance, customer services and finance.
• Ensure completion of all required sales documentation and adhere to sales processes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Client Management (20%):
• Ability to demonstrate Contis product and services suite to a high standard to all clients.
• Continually develop knowledge and skills to ensure they remain current and relevant.
• Own, manage and control delivery of sales and tender documentation.
• Maximise client’s engagement with Contis
• Ensure activities are accurately recorded in CRM
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Proven track record of successful sales, ideally in a banking/payment/technology sector
• Proven track record in building and maintaining commercial relationships.
• Demonstrable experience of building business through existing business relationships.
• Strong commercial acumen skills and experience.
• Experience of working with marketing through all channels.
• Strong and successful communicator at all levels and through all media.
• Confident and experienced presenter.
• Experience of working with a variety of teams to achieve results.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Experience of operating at a senior level.
• Very driven and motivated
• Effective time management.
• Methodical and organised with a good attention to detail.
• Understanding of regulatory requirements in financial services industry.
• Maintain absolute client and company confidentiality at all times.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to speak French, Italian , Spanish or German would be desirable