General Manager, Contis Lithuania
Location: London, with frequent travel to Vilnius & around Europe
Type: Permanent – Full Time
The role of the General Manager is to manage Contis’ Lithuania office and to generate revenue through creating new and profitable business opportunities from both existing- and new business. The role is required to sell Contis’ own branded and white label financial services products into chosen market and geographical sectors (mainland Europe) and manage business through to first implementation phase. The role will also identify new market opportunities and product evaluation to drive growth.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Run Contis’ Lithuanian office, including all regulatory related aspects with eg Bank of Lithuania that this entails.
• Create and agree business plan annually with MD.
• Create and agree account plans with MD.
• Build, manage and maintain substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities from the existing estate to underpin target achievement.
• Line management responsibility for the Vilnius-based Sales Manager, creating opportunities for professional growth and career development.
• Execute against agreed business plan and account plans, providing weekly and monthly reporting, detailing progress, actions and any changes required in order to meet financial targets.
• Create a constant flow of leads from the client base.
• Ensure all activity is accurately recorded in CRM.
• Thoroughly research and understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer targets.
• Ability to demonstrate Contis product and services suite to a high standard.
• Continually develop knowledge and skills to ensure they remain current and relevant.
• Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required and in line with company guidelines.
• Own, manage and control delivery of sales and tender documentation.
• Liaise with other areas of the business as appropriate including marketing, delivery, compliance, customer services and finance.
• Ensure completion of all required sales documentation and adhere to sales processes.
• Support the wider sales team with contractual and commercial documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• European sales experience, preferably Baltic region, and strong track record of selling payments / financial services products.
• Degree level education and qualification.
• Fluent in Lithuanian.
• Demonstrable experience of successful commercial account management with a network of industry contacts.
• Demonstrable experience of building business through existing business relationships.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of contractual and commercial documentation.
• SaaS / PaaS / BaaS sales experience would be an advantage.
• Experience of working with marketing through all channels.
• A successful communicator at all levels and through all media channels.
• Effective and influential presentation skills.
• Experience of leading and motivating teams.
• Strong analytical ability.
• Experience of operating at a senior level.
• Effective time management.
• Methodical and organised with a good attention to detail.
• Understanding of regulatory requirements in financial services industry.
• Maintain absolute client and company confidentiality at all times.