key responsibilities & accountabilities:
1. Digital: creating, updating, maintaining and optimizing Contis website and digital channels (primarily LinkedIn and Blog).
2. Traffic generation: Manage website SEO (in collaboration with agency) and other digital marketing to increase visits to Contis.com
3. Sales & Marketing Collateral: Write, maintain and curate sales and marketing collateral, ensuring it has a professional image at all times.
4. Brand: Keep Contis brands consistent across the organization at all times.
5. PR & Comms: Manage all external PR & communications released by Contis through chosen agency or in-house activity, both proactive and reactive to help build brand profile.
6. Lead generation: Organise all aspects of Contis’ presence at trade shows and events to maximise lead generation and promote the Contis brand.
7. Brand building: Ensure Contis is regularly curating content, submitting awards entries and showcasing at exhibitions to enhance brand reputation
8. Budget management
9. Other ad hoc responsibilities as required
Skills & knowledge required:
• At least 2 years Financial Services experience
• At least 5 years marketing experience, ideally in B2B marketing
• Digitally literate; across social media (LinkedIn, Twitter), website CMS, MS Office, Salesforce or equivalent CRM packages
• Good experience in effectively managing agencies in delivering high quality output on time and budget
• Good copywriting capabilities with the ability to write well and in an engaging way.
• Strong Interpersonal skills & a good communicator across a wide variety of stakeholders
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
• A self-starter; someone who can manage their time effectively and be structured.
• Experience in effectively managing agencies in delivering high quality output on time and budget
• A completer-finisher; good attention to detail and ability to close projects
• High expectations; knows what a quality output looks like and delivers accordingly
• Creative but commercially minded
• Flexible attitude