Type: Permanent – Full time
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for identifying potential strategic partners, flushing-out opportunities and constructing solutions. It is likely that each strategic partner will have several instances where Contis can deliver value.
Ultimately, the Partnerships Manager will be responsible for penetrating a relatively small amount of Tier 1 accounts so completely that Contis becomes fundamental to their service delivery, resulting in the improvement of Contis’ visibility, revenues and returns.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Identify and penetrate strategic partners with multiple value propositions (50%)
Identify strategic partnership opportunities for Contis that will bring in considerable financial gains, by engaging across the C-suite to secure buy-in for the approach. Responsible for managing the partnership process, incl. all stakeholders and all aspects of more formal Project Management to bring partnership phases to successful conclusion.
Strategic direction (25%)
In collaboration with the Chief Disruption Officer design the strategic vision for the Partnerships. Ensure that the vision is collaborative in style and pragmatic in delivery. Coupled with the ability to understand a partner’s objectives, overlay Contis’ capabilities and identify compelling cases for partnership
Supporting commercial teams: (25%)
Working in partnership with the commercial teams to onboard external partnerships to ensure a smooth transition.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• At least seven years’ experience in Sales, Account Management, Project Management and / or Partnership Development activity, ideally but not necessarily in the banking and payments space.
• Self-starting and independent with a considered approach to defining how best to proceed.
• Proven track record in understanding a partner’s objectives and identify compelling cases for partnerships.
• Experience and gravitas operating across all levels of an organisation.
• Proven ability to define objectives, engage stakeholders and deliver against milestones and targets without direct authority over the wider project personnel.
• Structured approach, with an eye to keeping things simple and driving scalability.
• Proven track-record in working with external clients and able to develop a clear understanding of what the clients want and ensure that this is delivered in the most efficient
• Self-starter with a considered approach to defining how best to proceed with varied projects
• Pragmatic and structured approach especially when under pressure
• Commercial savvy
• Highly organised
• Great attention to detail
• Strong team player
• Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
• Strong IT skills, Microsoft office and previous experience of using HRIS
• Solutions focussed
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Educated to degree or similar standard